Four Delicious Dinner Recipes Using Sparkling CBD Ginger Ale
When people think of cooking it’s a pretty safe bet that ginger ale is not the first ingredient that pops into their heads. Even one as tasty as our ginger ale. No, ginger ale is pretty much relegated in the collective consciousness as being a thirst quencher as well as a common ingredient used to make cocktails and mocktails. But are most people missing something? Does ginger ale possess some quiet but impressive culinary qualities that are ripe for exploitation? We think so. Read on to discover four unexpected culinary uses for your favorite soda flavor.
Ginger ale is good for more than just quenching your thirst on a scorching summer day or creating the perfect Whiskey Ginger cocktail. Much more. The following four recipes are a testament to that fact. Feel free to make use of any of them to surprise your dinner guests.
1: Sparkling CBD Ginger Ale Corned Beef
Corned beef, or “brisket”, is the end result of a long curing process. (The “corn” in the name is left over from when the salty brine used in the curing process was referred to as “corning”.) What makes it so appealing is that when cooked slowly and for an extended period, corned beef gets to the point where it will, almost literally, melt in your mouth.
You will need to be patient with this recipe, however, since, as we mentioned, cooking corned beef is a lengthy process. In this case, you'll be slow-cooking it over low heat for 8 - 10 hours.
We would recommend you rinse the corned beef thoroughly before putting it in the cooker in order to remove some of the salt. This will not markedly affect the taste and will make it a healthier dish in the process. To make Ginger Ale Corned Beef you will need the following:
- Corned beef
- Ginger ale
- Ground ginger
- Raw honey
How it’s Made
After rinsing the corned beef to remove excess salt pat it dry then place it in the slow cooker. Pour your ginger ale in. Add a teaspoon of ground ginger and a couple of tablespoons of honey. Then top up with hot water until just the tip of the corned beef is poking above the water. Cover the cooker with the lid, set it on low, and cook for 8 - 10 hours until it’s to your liking. Serve with mashed potatoes and fresh green beans.
2: Pork Medallions with Sparkling CBD Ginger Ale Sauce
Once you taste the end result of this recipe you’ll be convinced that pork and ginger ale are made for each other. Here’s what you’ll need to make it:
Pork Medallion Ingredients
- Two pounds of pork tenderloin
- One tablespoon of butter
- Salt and pepper
Sparkling CBD Ginger Ale Sauce Ingredients
- 2 cups of Sparkling CBD Ginger Ale
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ an onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 ½ tablespoons of flour
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
How it’s Made
First, the ginger ale sauce.
- Melt two tablespoons of butter in a medium saucepan. Add the flour and whisk.
- Cook for one minute over medium heat.
- Combine ginger ale, soy sauce, garlic powder, lemon juice, and onion in a bowl and mix.
- Add the ginger ale mixture to the roux, whisking continuously until blended.
- Cook for five - 10 minutes whisking often. (Start cooking medallions at this point.)
- When the sauce thickens season it with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Put it on the back burner on low, stirring occasionally until you’re ready to use it.
- Cut the tenderloin into ½ inch medallions.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Melt one tablespoon of butter.
- Place the medallions in the skillet.
- Cook for three - four minutes on each side. Flip only one time.
- When all are cooked remove to a plate and pour the ginger ale sauce over the medallions.
- Serve and enjoy!
3: Sparkling CBD Ginger Ale Chicken
This is a very simple recipe that will surprise and delight.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 boneless and skinless chicken breasts but into 1-inch cubes
- ½ cup of chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 12 ounces of our Sparkling CBD Ginger Ale soda
- Salt and pepper
How it’s Made
- Heat the oil in a frying pan then add chicken.
- Cook the chicken until it begins to brown.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and chopped onion while stirring.
- Continue stirring while you add the ginger ale.
- Let it boil down and brown some more before removing it from the heat.
- Serve with potatoes and veggies.
4: Sparkling CBD Ginger Ale Carrots
With this recipe, you'll produce tender carrots that have a subtle and delicious glaze, with the secret ingredient being our CBD ginger ale. This is the simplest of all our recipes and requires only three ingredients.
- A medium bag of carrots
- 1 can of Sparkling CBD Ginger Ale
- Olive oil or butter
- Wash and peel the carrots, chop off the tops, and create quarter-inch slices.
- Place a copper bottom frying pan (if you have one) over medium heat and add the oil or melt the butter.
- Add the sliced carrots and brown for two - three minutes.
- Pour the whole can of ginger ale into the pan, stir lightly, cover and reduce heat.
- Cook for 20 minutes on low heat.
- Remove from heat and serve!
For World-Class Refreshment Year-Round, Pick Up Some Sparkling CBD Soda
If you are looking for a way to add some interest to your standard meal fare consider any of the ginger ale recipes detailed above. All of them are easy to make with affordable, readily available ingredients. You’ll wind up looking like a master chef and no one ever has to know your secret ingredient.
And make sure you always have plenty of Sparkling CBD soda on hand for your next party, barbeque or to stock your bar with. We’re the soda brand more people trust to quench their thirst and satisfy their appetite.