Three Mocktail Recipes Featuring Sparkling CBD Soda
Mocktails are a great way to partake in all the summer fun without getting inebriated in the process. Mocktails have all the yummy characteristics of the best cocktails without any of the alcohol. If you’re a designated driver or just don’t want to deal with the various downsides of alcohol, mocktails present an ideal alternative. If you’re intrigued by the idea but have never made a mocktail before, no problem! We’ve rustled up three delicious mocktail recipes you can make using Sparkling CBD soda.
What Exactly is a Mocktail?
A mocktail is more than a glass of Sparkling CBD soda or fruit punch but less than a traditional cocktail. If you’re having friends over for a summer barbecue make sure you make provisions for those who don’t want to park themselves next to the keg all day. Have these three mocktails ready to serve.
The Sparkling Citrus Mocktail
Just as the name implies this mocktail is going to tickle your tastebuds, quench your thirst, and leave you refreshed. The clever combination of ingredients even suggests the inclusion of alcohol, even though none is present. Another great thing about a mocktail featuring Sparkling CBD Citrus Water is that you don’t need any fancy-pants barware to make it.
- Orange juice
- Grapefruit juice
- Sparkling CBD Citrus Water
Making the Sparkling Citrus Mocktail
You can squeeze your own juice if you like or, if you have enough on your plate get things ready for dozens of guests, just use some quality store-bought juice.
- Fill a 12 oz glass with ice
- Add ¼ cup of grapefruit and orange juice
- Top it off with our Sparkling CBD soda Water
- Garnish with an orange or lime slice and enjoy
The Ginger Ale Mimosa
The classic Mimosa mixes equal parts champagne and orange juice, but we’re not going there for our mocktail Mimosa. Instead, we’re going to substitute Sparkling CBD soda ginger ale for champagne with delicious results. Here’s what you’ll need to make the Ginger Ale Mimosa happen:
- Orange juice - Freshly squeezed would be ideal but a quality store-bought brand will do.
- Ginger ale - Nothing less than the Sparkling CBD Ginger Ale will do for our Mimosa.
- Maple syrup - This is the secret ingredient that activates the entire drink.
- Orange slices for garnish
- Ginger slices for garnish
Making The Ginger Ale Mimosa Cocktail
The Ginger Ale Mimosa is another one of our mocktails that’s extremely easy to make and doesn’t require any high-falootin custom barware. Here’s how you do it.
- Combine orange juice and maple syrup in a pitcher and stir until blended.
- Add the ginger ale and stir lightly. (Not too much because you don’t want to kill the fizz.)
- Add some ice to the champagne flutes and fill from the pitcher.
- Garnish with an orange slice or ginger slice (or both), and enjoy!
The Black Cherry Mocktail
Not to be denied, the last of our mocktails is a fan favorite and a unique taste treat that is going to have your guests clamoring for more. The exact origins of the Black Cherry Mocktail are shrouded in mystery but we owe a debt of thanks to whoever came up with it because it's a one-of-a-kind treat.
The main difference between this and our other mocktails is that you might have to make more of an effort to come up with the ingredients. But it’ll be worth it. That said, here’s what you need:
- Sparkling CBD Black Cherry Soda
- Anise simple syrup
- Lemon juice (freshly squeezed if possible)
- Black walnut bitters (non-alcoholic)
- Pomegranate juice
Making The Black Cherry Mocktail
- Add three oz of Black Cherry Soda, one oz of Anise simple syrup, one oz lemon juice, and two dashes of black walnut bitters to a shaker, then add ice.
- Shake the concoction well then strain into a Collins glass with ice.
- Add a couple of ounces of pomegranate juice and give it a gentle stir or two.
Ideally you would top it off with an unbroken Star Anise. But those can be devilishly difficult to come by.
Bring Your Mocktails to Life with Our Sparkling CBD Soda
Summer fun doesn't have to mean hangovers and vague memories. Bring your get-togethers to life with these three delicious and refreshing mocktail recipes, courtesy of your friends at Sparkling CBD.